On our way back to Katie's it poured. Like everyone had to slow down to 30 mph on I-4 kind of poured. It was kind of scary to be honest but then in true Florida weather fashion it just stopped. My GPS wasn't working but thankfully my human GPS's knew exactly where to go. I know I know, you're wondering how I don't just know how to get to Katie's house by memory since I've been coming over since the day they bought the place 11 years ago. Well her neighborhood is really confusing and everyone agrees. All of her friends bring this up at least once every get together she has. Getting in and out is not easy so get off my back. Gahhh. Ha!
When we got there Katie had already set up the decor on the table and the gift bags were stuffed and ready to go. I just added the unicorn wall art and we were ready to party. Ok not quite ready. Kierce and I got the 80s treatment in the form of very colorful eyeshadow. Is there any other way to go for a unicorn themed birthday party?
One by one friends and family started to arrive and before we know it there were girls everywhere. It was so nice seeing everyone and meeting Ali for the first time ever! Sam is so good with kids and helped wrangle all the little unicorns while they were running around in the yard. This party was a non-stop dance party! Flossing! Keke Challenge! The works. We should have taught them the macarena! Next time, Katie?
Kierce seemed to really enjoy herself and that's what it's all about. It was so fun watching her face light up while she was playing with her friends, dancing with her mom, opening presents, and being sang to.
Here's to NINE fierce Kierce!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.