Monday, February 10, 2025

Dustin Says

Blink needs to come out with a song called 'Met a Girl at the Dog Show'. She said ruff and I said I didn't know.

Dustin: What are you doing tomorrow?
Me: I'm shopping small for Shop Small Saturday.
Dustin: What kind of small shit are you buying? Polly Pockets? 

Told Dustin Erin started working at Bath & Body Works for the holidays. 
She looks like a scent consultant. 

I was so disappointed when The Craft wasn't about cheese. 

(Takes my temp) You're 100.2
(Takes his temp) 97. I knew I was always cooler than you. 

Me: Everyone is freaking out over turning 40 this year.
Dustin: It's a milestone to acknowledge but not a number to dread. 

Pat: My teenage nephews could select a better cabinet.
Dustin: Our kitchen has a better cabinet. 

Me: I need a straight jacket for my mind. 
Dustin: That is a metal album in the making. 

I hate Mickey's squeaky voice. He's 100 years old and hasn't gone through puberty yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.