Tuesday, February 14, 2012

V-Day

It's Valentine's Day! One of the most hated holidays ever. I don't really get it. I mean I love celebrating love. Love for Dustin, love for my friends, family, all of it. Plus it's the perfect excuse to eat a bunch of sugar and get crafty. Two of my most favorite things.

We never make a big deal over Valentine's Day but we do always celebrate it in some little way. This year it was dinner in as it's been almost every year. It's simple. It's perfect. It's fucking delicious (and I can totally wear my pajamas - which I did).

Dustin got me lillies! They haven't bloomed yet but I think they will burst open very soon. I really hope I don't kill them. Knock on wood. His card cracked me up too. How cute is that meatball? And yeah, I got him I <3 Bacon boxers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.