Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Found

Glasses adventures.

The cutest cabin in the woods. AND the cutest sharing of ice cream.

The invisible bicycle helmet.

R. Patt on The Daily Show.  I LOLed.

Hey girl, color me.

40 Ways To Feel More Alive. I love everything about this list.

Tiny TOMS. It's no secret that I think TOMS are super ugly but the miniature versions are adorable. It's kind of like Crocs - no one over the age of 10 should be caught wearing them.

I loved the honesty in this post. I'll admit that a lot of the things she is going through is what turns me off to having a kid of my own. I'm far too anxious as it is.

This is what I imagine Sam's engagement pictures will look like. And this little wedding is more sweet and beautiful than those frazillion dollar-brazillion people weddings.

Real-life My Little Ponies.

Ghost tits.

Paul Rudd knows whats up.

Antonio Brown, call me! Definitely, not maybe!

I just want to be a superhero.

This is the sweetest little birthday party. I especially love the little mask and tutu. Also seen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.