7/17/15
Do: Use ear buds in public when anything noise related is on your phone!
Don't: Play videos at max volume so the whole damn place can hear.
I hate that 95% of all comedian interviews are just lines from their standup. Like dude, just have a conversation.
7/19/15
I love Marvel movies but I have no interest in seeing Ant-Man even though I love Rudd. Who doesn't love Rudd? Lots of good reviews though...
7/20/15
Spilled water in my car and accidentally sat in it AND then moments later I was harassed by a wasp. Now my ass is wet and I'm traumatized.
7/21/15
I can't stop singing "The Sign" by Ace of Base. It randomly popped into my head and has taken over.
7/26/15
So the Lumberjack Games are bad ass and kind of sexy. I'm impressed.
"I like fancy clothes, fancy shoes, and fancy lipstick!" - Aub (age 8)
7/31/15
I won't believe Jon Snow is dead until the very last episode of the series. And even then I won't believe it.
8/1/15
To the guy who walked into Planet Fitness holding a McDonalds bag: I like your style.
8/2/15
It doesn't matter your gender or age, you should always be nice and hold the door open for someone behind you.
Kate Mara's pixie cut just might send me over the edge into the land of scissors...
8/3/15
I Just got an urge to do the YMCA under a disco ball while skating to 90s dance songs.
8/4/15
Spent my lunch crying over a very good/sad book. Totally normal for me.
Moved our couch into the garage and now I'm 6 hair ties and 1 clip richer. Score.
8/6/15
I am emotionally and physically exhausted from finishing my book (The Nightingale) last night. But worth it! Such a powerful story.
8/8/15
Trump is such an asshole. How can anyone like him let alone vote for him?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.