Listening to: A new-to-me Podcast called 'This Week Had Me Like'. If you're like me and loved Parenthood than you'll remember Sarah Ramos who played Haddie Braverman. Well, I follow Sarah on Instagram and I recently saw her post THIS photo in which she mentions the Podcast she produces. I started listening about a week ago and I am loving it! The type of person that would also love it would need to enjoy the following: pop culture, celebrity news, sarcasm, and humor. But seriously there are only 12 episodes so far so it's not overwhelming. I'm just one of those people that needs to start from the beginning but hell, you just jump right in wherever you want. I've been listening to it in the mornings when I'm getting ready and while driving. I also just came across the host of the Podcast's store and well let me just say it's hilarious and also NSFW. You're welcome.
Loving: BumbleBFF. Bumble is a dating app much like Tinder where you swipe left or right for a connection. But what's cool about Bumble is they have added a "BFF" option to find legit friends in your area. I mean, it's the coolest app ever! Let me preface this by saying I love each and every friend I have. No one could ever or will ever replace them because they are each a unique part of my life. That being said, you can never have too many friends which is why I signed up a few months back. Plus I don't have super local friends. I have matched with a ton of girls. I don't say that as a brag but just that I was lucky enough to find a lot of girls that felt we had enough in common that we could be friends. I've talked to all of them but most of the conversations fizzled quickly. There have been a few though that I have exchanged numbers with and added on social media. I had my very first friend date last weekend. We met up at a Starbucks and talked for over 2 hours. It weirdly wasn't weird at all. And the funny thing is she works with a friend of mine from high school. It's a very small world out there. If you're in a new town or if friends have moved away or if you're just looking to add to your squad check out this app. because it's pretty damn awesome.
Feeling: Stressed. This week just has not been my week. Work has been hectic because we are down a person for a little while. Cheeto has had a nervous stomach for days which I'm almost certain was brought on by the stress of the fireworks. So I've been cleaning up a lot of shit. Every day more shit. Poor bud. (Poor me.) Also we've been having issues with our A/C. It's not totally broke but cannot keep up for a lot of the day which has been making me cranky as hell. I hate being hot. I hate sweating. It's been temporarily fixed but I'm hoping someone will be out to permanently do so. Is it Friday yet?!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.