Sunday, July 1, 2018

What I Wore #78

This is the outfit I wore for my Birthdaytona. I love me a t-shirt as you know and my new favorite t-shirt is one I got from my best Katie. RBG represent! (If you haven't seen the RBG documentary, do yourself a favor and rent that shit because if you thought she was a bad ass before your mind will be blown!) My pants are from the line I keep in business,'A New Day'. I love that they have a  professional fun vibe with the tie and wide leg. CAN YOU BELIEVE my new purse? I had to throw some Jonathan in because he stands out in a crowd like this cute AF purse. A teal moment for sure thanks to Nicole.  Also those bar earrings are everything to me. I had some for years that were my every day earrings but then I lost one of them around a year ago. I never bought myself a new pair for whatever reason but Christy and Lorna knew how bad I wanted another pair and hooked ya girl up with some cute new gold ones. They are just so subtle but also unique. Ahh I just love them. This is my first cronut post bang-grow out and let me tell you it took some work to get it like this. Once my bangs are long enough to go behind my ears I'll have so many more options and it'll be easier to manage but right now they are like an unruly 3 year old in a restaurant and I'm the mom sticking chicken nuggets, books, toys, and an iPhone in their face just so they quiet down. 

IMG_6199

Shirt: Gifted by Katie
Pants: Target
Wedges: Target
Purse: Gifted by Nicole (Target)
Earrings: Gifted by Christy and Lorna (Kohls)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.