Friday, November 2, 2018

Dustin Says

Me: How's your fantasy football going?
Dustin: I don't know but my reality football is shit.

You say bundle of joy, I say biological nightmare.

I'm a problem solver but also a problem creator.

I feel like a blown out sausage.

She's got the personality of a piece of gum stuck under a seat.

Disney should come out with a movie sequel to 'All Dogs Go To Heaven' called 'All Cats Go To Hell'. (Also I just looked it up and ADGTH is not a Disney movie. The more you know.)

After Dustin tells me two back to back stories of his teen years on a bus and in an auditorium where tampons go flying. 
There was a lot of tampon tossing in Palm Coast.

If you look up "piece of shit" in the dictionary there is a photo of me and Mr. Hankey waving up at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.