9/8/18
"Their snickerdoodle cookies are the fix of the century!" - random woman at Trader Joe's
9/10/18
I feel bad for people without middle names. #periodemotions
I’m “can everyone at this concert just agree to sit down” years old— Jess Dweck (@TheDweck) September 21, 2018
9/28/18
My brain while sporting a fanny pack: OMG where is my purse?! Oh that's right I'm wearing it around my waist.
9/30/18
Random pet peeve: when actors are clearly wearing makeup when just "waking up" (and not the smeared slept-in-my-makeup from last night kind). Also a character was detained for 36 hours and yet her hair and makeup are still somehow perfect. Can tv and movies get more realistic?
10/23/18
Can everyone just have Venmo already?
10/24/18
One of my three chin zits is a zombie. I keep killing it and it keeps coming back from the dead!
Can we just fast forward to the part where Beto O'Rourke is President?— Renee Libby (@ReneeLibby2) October 24, 2018
10/30/18
Real talk: I'm scared for my mental health once the election results are in.
Vote for the kids who would be old enough to vote Tuesday but got shot in fucking school because Republicans are addicted to NRA money.— Akilah Hughes (@AkilahObviously) November 4, 2018
Beto/Gillum 2020.— Busy Philipps (@BusyPhilipps) November 7, 2018
11/7/18
Random pet peeve: when someone tells you a story using names of strangers instead of their relationship to the person. I DON'T KNOW BOB, CAROL! How am I supposed to understand what's going on?
11/8/18
The first thing Dustin's grandma said to us when we walked in was "How are my great grand cats?" And that is a woman after my own heart.
11/21/18
How did/do SFR with one car garages even get built? And whose idea was it? So dumb. One car garages for duplexes or townhomes make sense but not SFR.
11/22/18
Definitely the only one who isn't feeling the live action Lion King trailer.
11/24/18
Mister Rogers much like myself doesn't have a great singing voice but that doesn't stop either of us from belting it out.
11/26/18
I'm adding 'have Katie Jane Hughes do my makeup' to my life list.
11/30/18
None of my friends will talk about the new Miley Cyrus music video with me and it's pissing me off.
12/3/18
I don't even have kids but I am so over the slime craze it's not even funny.
— PostSecret (@postsecret) December 14, 2018
1/21/19
Woke up to an internal nostril zit. Such a Monday thing to deal with.
1/22/18
I forgot to put deodorant on and now it's all I can think about.
1/23/18
I've been bleeding since last year. #adumbjokethatisactuallytrue
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.