I had a lot of good ideas for this year's Christmas card (which I won't list because they might be used down the road) but Dustin shot down every single one. He was set on doing something 2019 pop culture related. So we scoured the internet for all the headlines of this year until finally he said "AREA 51!" and a Christmas card was born.
I was gifted the shirt I'm wearing that reads "The end is meow" and I bought my headband and silver shorts on Amazon. Dustin also bought his get up on Amazon (which totally confused Katie as seen below and totally had me rolling!).
I was going to make a bunch of props and background signs for our photoshoot when Dustin said "Just photoshop everything!" which is incredibly time consuming and took me forever. BUT I will say I'm really happy with the end result and it's definitely one of my favorites.
One of my favorite things every year is getting the reaction texts to our latest card. It fills me with such joy that a loved one has gone to their mailbox, usually full of bills, and found our little card that hopefully gave them a chuckle upon opening it.
Merry everything earthling!
One of my favorite things every year is getting the reaction texts to our latest card. It fills me with such joy that a loved one has gone to their mailbox, usually full of bills, and found our little card that hopefully gave them a chuckle upon opening it.
Merry everything earthling!
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.