Saturday, October 30, 2021

Dustin Says (Pandemic Catch-Up Part 6)

Do you want to have a sleepover at a strangers house? The answer should always be no! Fuck an AirBNB!

Who is out there having a good time right now?

Talking to Cheeto...
If we were British I'd call you "big ol' ginjuh bugger".

Me: Tomorrow's Friday the 13th!
Dustin: Ohh
Me: Maybe Taylor will announce something!
Dustin: Maybe Jason Voorheen will announce something...

Me: How are you feeling?
Dustin: If I were in the military I'd be General Fatigue. 

Me: I saw that rebound. I mean, interception!
Dustin: Actually it was a fumble. 

Dustin: Do you like my jokes?
Me: Yeah...
Dustin: Then you'll love my life because it's the best joke of them all!

Dustin: Wasn't our bagger kind of rude?
Me: We used self-checkout. I WAS THE BAGGER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.