Man, these teens are brutal.
You play Wordle daily trying to beat your best streak (or is that just me?) and Connections regularly humbles you. Well now the NYT has a new mind teaser with Strands!
I recently took an Emotional Intelligence workshop and learned so much but one thing I already knew is "feelings aren't facts" and it's something I remind myself of often. Also, find out your apology language and ask your closest loved ones to also take it.
Seth Rogen and Lauren Miller Celebrate 20 Years Together, Childfree Choice Sparks Online Debate
Dear Sally, we're getting a Felicity podcast!
Photos around the world on International Women's Day.
France becomes world's first country to enshrine abortion rights in constitution
Love the inside of this tiny home! The pink door! The cat walk!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.