All bolded books are ones I got from the library for free (get a library card motherfuckers). All italicized books are ones I got discounted/free secondhand/borrowed from a friend. And all the ones linked were my absolute favey faves of the year that I'd recommend to fellow book lovers.
- The Bee Sting by Paul Murray
- Divine Rivals (Letters of Enchantment, #1) by Rebecca Ross
- Ruthless Vows (Letters of Enchantment, #2) by Rebecca Ross
- Onyx Storm (The Empyrean, #3) by Rebecca Yarros
- Save Me An Orange by Hayley Grace
- Margo's Got Money Troubles by Rufi Thorpe
- The Ministry of Time by Kaliane Bradley
- What My Bones Know by Stephanie Foo
- The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson
- This American Ex-Wife: How I Ended My Marriage and Started Living My Life by Lyz Lenz
- The Let Them Theory by Mel Robbins
- Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- Winter Park in Vintage Postcards by Robin Chapman
- Weyward by Emilia Hart
- The Breakdown by B.A. Paris
- Say You'll Remember Me by Abby Jimenez
- The Spanish Love Deception (Love Deception, #1) by Elena Armas
- The American Roommate Experiment (Love Deception, #2) by Elena Armas
- This Will All Be Over Soon: A Memoir by Cecily Strong
- Variation by Rebecca Yarros
- The Housemaid by Frieda McFadden
- Turtles All the Way Down by John Green (REREAD)
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas (REREAD)
- Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (REREAD)
- Fangirl Down (Big Shots, #1) by Tessa Bailey
- The Last Letter by Rebecca Yarros
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Bury Our Bones in the Midnight Soil by V.E. Schwab
- The Testaments by Margaret Atwood
- Julie Chan is Dead by Liann Zhang
- The Postcard by Anne Berest
- The Pumpkin Spice Cafe by Laurie Gilmore
- The Poppy War by R.F.Kuang
- The Cinnamon Bun Book Store by Laurie Gilmore
- The Christmas Tree Farm by Laurie Gilmore
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
I'd also like to note 34/36 of the books I read this year were written by women. Does that sound braggadocios? Good, it is. 💅

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.