You're on LinkedIn? Work and social media are two things I hate the most. I'm LinkedOut.
I had to talk to a lady this morning about lawn shrimps. There were so many Red Lobster could've had an all you eat buffet.
Dustin: It looks crazy outside.
Me: It's that Saharan Dust.
Dustin: That's my new stripper name.
People want to lay in the sun like they are hot dogs on a grill.
Talking about Trump...
Co-worker: He's such a business man!
Dustin: I could put googly eyes on a turd and it would be more of a business man.
Co-worker: He's such a business man!
Dustin: I could put googly eyes on a turd and it would be more of a business man.
There's nothing worse than hearing the other team score a goal while you're dying on the toilet.
Dustin: What's the name of the restaurant you're going to?
Me: June
Dustin: Well Cheeto and I are getting take out from July.
Labubu sounds like a word Trump said but didn't mean, like covfefe.
Dustin: You just love bloopers.
Me: I really do.
Dustin: Probably because you're such a screw up.
Living labubu loca!
Talking about Cheeto pissing outside the litter box...
He's pissing as a "FUCK YOU!" to one of us and I think it's you.
Oh he's losing it. If he were a notebook he'd be a spiral.
Our front door is so warped it's playing at the Citrus Bowl this weekend.
Sang to the tune of The Life of a Showgirl...
He was a kitty
Dropped him off in a new city
He became radioactive but still pretty
Olive got a lil bit hissy
Don't ever text someone at Chili's. They could be enjoying a triple dipper.
Me: Why didn't you put a new toilet paper on the roll?
Dustin: Because there are still enough on there for a pee. I only use it for a D.
Showing Dustin shirt options...
I'm sure you're going to go with that one since it's your vibe...distressed.
I like my pillow as flat as a tortilla.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.