FAVORITE BANDS
Schuyler Fisk - She just came out with a holiday CD and it's the best. I've been listening to it for about a week now (even broke my rule of no Christmas music until AFTER Thanksgiving.) The whole things great but I especially love 'More than I wished for' & 'It's Christmas, So We're Singing'.
Thrice - They definitely have the best version of Carol of the Bells (couldn't find on itunes) and Dustin Kensrue's A Stick, A Carrot, & A String is pretty awesome too.
Taylor Swift - I love Taylor's regular music but I only really liked 'Last Christmas' off her xmas CD.
Blink 182 - 'I won't be home for Christmas' is one of my absolute faves. Best line: It's Christmas time again, It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand all year.
New Found Glory - 'Ex-Miss' is one of the catchiest holiday tunes out there.
Jimmy Eat World - I'm not sure if this is even technically a Christmas song but it's pretty and the word Christmas is in it so I always add it to my playlist - 12.23.95.
Something Corporate - The most truthful and realistic of all my holiday music - Forget December.
NEW FAVES
The Maine - I don't ever listen to this band. But damn do I love 'Ho Ho Hopefully'.
Makeout Party - Comparing Ugly Sweaters
CLASSICS
GUILTY PLEASURES
Paul McCartney - My mom would be so proud that her beloved Paul made the list. Who doesn't love 'Wonderful Christmastime'?
Bobby Helms - No other song can make it truly feel like Christmas than 'Jingle Bell Rock'.
Alvin and the Chipmunks - Love these guys and of course The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late).
Bobby Helms - No other song can make it truly feel like Christmas than 'Jingle Bell Rock'.
Alvin and the Chipmunks - Love these guys and of course The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late).
GUILTY PLEASURES
Hanson - Snowed In is hands down one of the best Christmas albums EVER. Not kidding even a little. I especially love 'At Christmas' and 'Christmas Time'.
N'Sync - Never liked them. Never owned one CD of theirs. But damn do I love me some 'Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays'!
Britney Spears - Can't go wrong with 'My Only Wish'.
N'Sync - Never liked them. Never owned one CD of theirs. But damn do I love me some 'Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays'!
Britney Spears - Can't go wrong with 'My Only Wish'.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.