It took me four weeks to get through four seasons of awesome. I just watched the last episode Sunday and I'm already wondering how I'll make it to June 10th for the season five premiere. It feels like forever!
FAVE CHARACTERS
Eric Northman
He's a seriously hot, viking, vampire badass.
He's my new boyfriend. He has been the first and only to grace my new desktop.
Jessica Hamby
She's gorgeous, sweet as a cupcake, and a bit of a fireball.
She's grown the most and is my fave female in the show.
OTHER RANDOM THOUGHTS
Tara - She gets increasingly more annoying with each season. I kind of hope she's finally dead.
Tara's Mother - She drove me crazy in the earlier seasons. Thankfully she hasn't gotten much air time as of late.
Hotshot Panthers - I hated the storyline. I hated the characters. Just say no to panthers.
Fairy Bullshit - Ok, we get it Sookie's a fairy. Can't we just leave it at that? That whole fairy world was so creepy and cheesy. And the whole fairy godmother shit? Really? This isn't a Disney movie.
Marnie aka Petunia Dursley - I couldn't believe Harry Potter's aunt who despises magic was also in True Blood as a witch nonetheless. How ironic.
Bill Compton - He annoys me. I understand his role in the show and I'm sure he'll always be around but I still can't stand him. I do enjoy doing impressions of him saying "Sookie" but it sounds more like "Suki!".
Terry Bellefleur - He's pretty funny and also he played Lane's husband in Gilmore Girls. I knew he looked familiar! Crazy! Also, his army bud that showed up in the season four finale is none other than Noel Crane from Felicity. Ahh! This makes me super excited for season five.
Sam Merlotte - I have always liked him. I rooted for him to be with Sookie before Eric came into the picture. He's such a sweet little shifter.
Jason Stackhouse - Like Jess, he's grown so much over the seasons. I definitely like that his character is getting a bit more depth. And I agree with my friend Nicole - I don't want him to turn into a vamp either.
Rene - He played a good villain in season one but what I thought was even more awesome was his Cajun accent on the show. I was proud of myself for spotting it. It's all thanks to hours spent watching Swamp People.
My favorite villains are definitely Russell Edgington and Steve Newlin (now a vampire! whoa this is going to get interesting). I also like Lorena because she was just so awful. She was entertaining in that psycho stalker ex-girlfriend kind of way.
I'm a Hart of Dixie watcher and it's been kind of fun to watch Merlotte's/Rammer Jammer in two totally different settings.
Alcide - Another sweet guy in love with Sookie. Join the club bud! But seriously, is anyone not in love with her? I'm excited to see where this character goes now that Deb is dead.
The first few episodes I really had a problem with the fangs. I thought (and still kind of think) they are too close together. But I've learned to not dwell on that. Ha! Im over it. Kind of.
My favorite villains are definitely Russell Edgington and Steve Newlin (now a vampire! whoa this is going to get interesting). I also like Lorena because she was just so awful. She was entertaining in that psycho stalker ex-girlfriend kind of way.
I'm a Hart of Dixie watcher and it's been kind of fun to watch Merlotte's/Rammer Jammer in two totally different settings.
Alcide - Another sweet guy in love with Sookie. Join the club bud! But seriously, is anyone not in love with her? I'm excited to see where this character goes now that Deb is dead.
The first few episodes I really had a problem with the fangs. I thought (and still kind of think) they are too close together. But I've learned to not dwell on that. Ha! Im over it. Kind of.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.