Dustin and Pat bought tickets for the movie early while I grabbed us a seat at Chilis. Sam met me first then the boys showed up. We had a nice dinner (except that my turkey sandwich was pretty dang shitty). Oh and Pat ("accidentally") spit on the waitress like three times. AND Steve the pirate kept giving us googly eyes. Ok so it was a kind of weird dinner but fun none the less.
Then it was off to a viewing of Ted. I can't even tell you the last time Dustin and I went to a movie at night. I think Pat still thinks it's weird that we prefer morning movies aka the first showing of the day that very few people attend (and plus tickets are cheaper!) I went into this movie knowing it would be funny but didn't think it would have as much story and heart behind it. I actually CRIED during it like an idiot. I'm a sap with most things but usually anyone can tell if I liked a movie if I'm sitting next to them trying to
SATURDAY: I had a really rough Friday night/Saturday morning. My stomach hurt all night and I barely slept at all. I decided to get out of bed at 6AM when I just couldn't fall back asleep. I was REALLY planning on going to yoga because I hadn't been in a few weeks and I missed it. Plus I want to break in my new mat! But I just wasn't feeling up to it and didn't want to hurl during downward facing dog.
Later on, Dustin and I grabbed lunch at Chipotle and then stopped my Target to pick up a few things. Dustin ended up purchasing a few new shirts. My favorite of the bunch is the Millennium Falcon one. Ha! Oh and the Foo Fighters one is pretty awesome too.
I'm not really sure how it happened but somehow Dustin and I ended up in a swimming pool at Sam and Pat's. It was an absolutely miserably hot weekend and the pool was so refreshing. We had fun with our super cool noodle and they all played football. I just ducked every time it was thrown in my direction. I also was able to use up the rest of the photos on my underwater camera.
That night, Sam and Pat came over to play kinect. Neither of them had played before so we went through almost all of the different sports. Dustin and I showed them how it worked with a game of volleyball. Then we all played track & field, boxing, bowling, skiing, baseball, and finally basketball. By the time we all played basketball we were all exhausted, sweating, and out of breath. First Dustin went and got 57 points, then Sam beat him with 120 points. Pat went next and got 150 points. Then they all said I was up but I am not into basketball and I was too tired so I didn't even want to play. But everyone was giving me such a hard time so I finally caved. I started out really well. I made shot after shot for what seemed like forever. Before I even knew it I had passed Dustin's score, then Sam's and finally Pat's. Everyone was sitting on the couch looking at me in amazement. My final score was 190 points. 190 fucking points! I was totally shocked. So was everyone else. Dustin kept saying how proud of me he was. I mean, it's only kinect but I felt pretty awesome about it especially since Dustin killed me at track and field and Sam killed us all at bowling. I guess basketball is my sport afterall.
SUNDAY: We went grocery shopping. It was exhilarating. Not.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.