Monday, July 16, 2012

Double Dino

FRIDAY: Dustin and I headed out to the Food Truck Bazaar near our house. We knew we wanted cupcakes but we weren't sure if we wanted real food. The parking was horrendous and everyone was forced to walk a million miles in the 100 degree weather. By the time we had made it to the trucks we were dripping in sweat and a tad cranking. We walked through all of our Food Truck options but we didn't see anything we wanted to try, so we bought some cupcakes and went home. We each chose 3 flavors - Dustin got two peanut butter chocolate and a key slime and I got a key slime, orange creme, and vanilla. We obviously didn't eat them all at once but we probably could have. The Yum Yum Truck makes the best cupcakes anyone will ever eat. Ever.

Untitled 

  SATURDAY: After yoga, Dustin and I went up to Sanford to do a bit of shopping. I wanted to check out their H&M better (SO much bigger than the one in Altamonte). I ended up getting some work pants for only $15, a couple shirts and my first pair of flat ankle boots (originally $50 marked down to $20!). Serious deals! We stumbled into a sports store in the mall where we got Pat a little something something. We haven't given it to him yet but I'm sure he'll like it.

We also stopped by Toys-R-Us to pick out some things for some little buds we know. We needed to get something for Kierce's 3rd birthday and we wanted to pick out a 'get well' present for Dustin's bud's, little bud who had to have an operation this week. We ended up getting them both dino related items. I shipped little buds yesterday and it should be there by Wednesday. I hope he likes it and I hope it helps him feel better while he recovers. I was going to send Kierce's too but I don't have a box big enough so next time I see her she'll get it.

Untitled Untitled

We also ate at Joe's Crab Shack just to try something different for a change. We had both been there before but it had been years ago. It was ok but not very impressive at all in terms of food and service.

Later that night we watched 'The Tree of Life' which was a very strange movie. I wanted to like it but I don't think I do. I did love the 'creation' scenes. Those were incredible. The rest of it was just ehh.

SUNDAY: Nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.