Taylor Swift's NYC Penthouse. Um, when can I move in roomie?
All Dogs Go To Heaven.
Ed Sheeran continues to be the best.
Yeah, this photo! WHOA.
Father's Day Secrets
14 Things You'll Only Understand If You're From The Harry Potter Generation (The midnight book releases were the best! Do those even exist for other books?)
My boy Antonio Brown makes an incredible catch.
Not Everyone You Lose Is A Loss
To Apple, Love Taylor I think she makes a valid point. But Dustin and I think streaming is pretty lame. Just buy the music you like!
Chicken Dinosaur?
Loved this dance routine.
Is there ever a right time to have kids?
Zookeepers are recreating Chris Pratt's Jurassic World pose with real animals. SO GOOD.
Taylor helps announce big news.
New(ish) blog by Julianne Hough.
Dustin Kensrue covers "Wrecking Ball".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.