Listening to: Ryan Adams cover of 1989. Yes, he covered Taylor Swift's entire album. It's cool in the fact that a well known musician covered another well known HUGE pop musician. Sure people cover a song here and there but an entire album? So anyway, Ryan brings a more melancholy/indie vibe to his version and it totally works. Of course no one can top Taylor's original tracks but he makes it his own and I've been really enjoying it. Here are a couple of my favorite of his: Blank Space / How You Get The Girl / I Know Places
Enjoying: Baby shopping for Rachelle and Matt's little girl. I haven't bought anything for a baby in years and years because I'm not close to anyone who has babies. So there was never any reason. But now I'm back in the baby shopping game and loving it. There is just so many cute clothes and stuff and AHH! I also made her something that I CANNOT wait to give them and of course share here on my blog. It's probably one of my most favorite items I've ever made. Is it November yet?!
In Tattoo News: This has been the itchiest son of a gun. It's almost completely healed but there's still a lot of itch and some minor peeling. I hate the healing part of getting a tattoo and I'm glad this is almost over, but I'll be back in the chair in a month, so it will be very short lived. I had to buy a new racerback style bra. It's typically not my favorite because it just doesn't have the coverage I need but it's been working like a charm. It's holding things in and not rubbing or irritating my tattoo. So win win! It's the only Every time I see it as I walk by a mirror or I'm getting dressed I think to myself "Wow, you actually did it! Hell yeah!". It's not even completed and I'm in love.
Watching: Don't Trust The B----- In Apt. 23 - Let's be clear that I only put those dashes there because that's the official name. I'm not afraid to write out the word bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Anyway, on to the show. Katie suggested I give this one a try but warned me it's only two seasons long and ends abruptly. I told her I could handle it. We'll see if that's true once I get to the end. It's been my go-to show to watch while on the elliptical. It's fun, hilarious, and only 23 min long which means I can get in one episode and some change with every cardio workout. Chloe is in every way bitchy but totally awesome. She says or does all the things you've thought about doing but are too chicken to. June's naivety is cute and James Van Der Beek is actually a really good actor (not that he wasn't in Dawson's Creek but you know what I mean...). My favorite character is Luther! I can't believe the show only laster two seasons.
Up In The Air - I watched this one on Netflix about a week ago and really enjoyed it. I remember it got a lot of hype when it was first released. And yes it's good and worth a watch but not hype good. The thing that's great is most people watch it because George is in it but the real star is Anna Kendrick. She's just so incredible talented and steals the show in every movie she's in, including this one. Just a warning the ending is, well, kind of a shocker.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.