Amy Poehler - I'm really digging Amy's new darker hair. I also love how she kept it pretty casual. I love the cut out of the dress. It's such a classy and sexy look.
Maggie Gyllenhaal - This is probably my favorite dress of the night. When I saw her step onto the red carpet and got a glimpse of the back I was all kinds of excited. It's got everything I could ever want in a dress. It shows skin but isn't trashy. It's form fitting top and poufy bottom is the perfect combo. And the tie in the back is just the cherry on top. Oh, and it's purple. Mic drop.
Lady Gaga - I'm not a Lady Gaga fan. Not her music or her crazy fashion. With that being said I thought she looked stunning last night. So glamorous. I love how her dress dropped down to show off her tattoos perfectly.
Taraji Henson - So when I first saw the chain straps I was all ehh. But they have kind of grown on me. It's not my personal style but it definitely works. The rest of the dress is 100% on point. There's another little cut out. Love!
Amanda Peet - Another cut out! AHH! I love the flowery detail but I'm glad it's all one color because otherwise I think it would be too over the top.
Joanne Froggatt - How beautiful does Anna Bates look?! She looks so different on Downton Abbey that this seems so drastic but in the best possible way. And guess what this dress has? You guess it, cut outs! Multiple cut outs!
Uzo Aduba - Here's another actress I almost didn't recognize because it's such a change from her character on Orange Is The New Black. I love how this dress brings a little funk. It's playful and the fit really compliments her.
Gwendoline Christie - Wow. Just wow. She looks like a real life Greek Goddess. I love that she played up her pale skin. Pale is just as pretty (if not prettier) than tanned skin. It's just a flawless look from head to toe. I can't get over it.
Jane Lynch/Abigail Savage - I really love when women wear suits to these events. I love Jane's sleek and modern take. Abigail's suit is a little more punk rock but just as glamorous. I'd totally try and rock both of these.
Ariel Winter - I cannot believe how grown up Ariel is. I love red on her and the cut at the top of the dress is perfect.
Sarah Hyland - This girl is making me want to cut my hair so bad. Again, I think this is a perfect color for her. I love the hour glass shape too!
Noland Gould/Rico Rodriguez - What can I say, Modern Family brought their fashion A-Game. Nolan always has superb fashion taste. I like that he always goes for something a little different. He pulls it off every time.
John Bennett - I love the midnight blue against the black. So sharp!
Sophia Vergara/Joe Manganiello - I'm sure I'm the only person in the world who thinks Sophia shows cleavage far too often which is why I loved this dress on her. She's covered but still sexy as hell. The gold just pops. And Joe? It's impossible for him to look bad. Those super fitted pants are really doing it for me.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.