Take some regular scotch tape (you know the kind you wrap presents with!) and place them half way on your nail. I find it easier to do one hand at a time. Then I paint my nail like normal. I like to paint a little over the tape. This helps keep that extra straight line. I usually do two coats and then carefully peel the tape off. You're left with a really cool design! Once they have dried a bit, I paint the entire nail with a clear coat. Voila!
It is also is a great way to make a manicure last a little bit longer. For example, when your nail polish starts chipping just tape up to the chip and paint over it with another color. This not only looks cool but is a little easier than starting from scratch.
Happy painting!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.