It wasn't until my friend told me this would look good on me while we were shipping in the mall that I gave this blouse any thought. But the more I looked at it the more I wanted to try it on. And try it on I did. I fell in love with it. It's got so much going on that I love. I love the color scheme. I love the flowy sleeves. I really love the bow in the back. At first I thought I wouldn't be able to wear it to work because too much skin would be showing but the bow covers up the big gap just perfectly. I'm even more pumped this can be worn to work and anywhere else. Full disclosure: this top was $24.99 which isn't like a fortune BUT it's way more than I ever spend on this kind of article of clothing. But sometimes you just have to splurge.
Blouse: H&M
Pants: Old Navy
Flats: Sophie & Trey

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.