Thursday, September 15, 2016

Tweet Tweet

7/24/16
Dustin to Cheeto: This is not a prison, it's your home!


RT

8/2/16
The @GilmoreGirls 'Life and Death Brigade' episode is one of my faves!

I'm hungry but it's too late to snack. FML.

8/6/16
There's nothing like putting on freshly dried jeans to make you feel like you've gained 20lbs.

8/10/16
Back to school. Back to traffic.

8/14/16
I bought Dustin and I expensive fancy ass towels yesterday and now I don't want to get dressed because it's so comfortable.

 8/15/16
I want to be excited for the new iPhone but no ear bud jack really irritates me.

8/16/16
I've been making a lot of Olympics references because I just assume every single person is just as obsessed as Dustin and I.

Places I plan on visiting next year: Washington DC, Upstate NY, & Dallas, TX. And I'm sure we'll make it to Pittsburgh at some point!

8/17/16
Felicity
The Office
Fringe
Parenthood
Everwood
LOST
The Walking Dead
#fav7series

8/18/16
Making a long list of things to get checked at the dermatologist. #adultlife

8/19/16
Why am I up right now? Oh because a certain cat of mine by the name of CHEETO meowed in my face because he was hungry. Thanks dude.

The term "clap back" is the new "bae". #cringe

8/20/16
I set my reminder on my phone to DVR the new season of Teen Mom. Serious priorities.

8/22/16
I'll never cry over spilled milk thanks to my cats who just lick it up.

I will always pronounce GIF with a hard G. JIF is a type of peanut butter. (I know the creator said otherwise but I do not care.)

8/28/16
Me not caring about Beyonce or Janye or Drake of the VMAs at all.


Me watching the Naked and Afraid finale.


8/29/16
I had a dream we moved back to Palm Coast.



I don't get #teamlogan at all. S5 he's just a cute & sweet player. S6 he's got no personality & looks like he might fart in every scene.

My favorite Gene Wilder movie was Stir Crazy.

9/1/16
I want to be more excited for the live action Beauty and the Beast movie but I'm just kind of ehh about the whole thing.

Totally almost had one of those Rachel Green skirt-stuck-in-my-underwear moments.

9/4/16
Just saw a guy "walking" his dog while on a hover board. This is the future.

9/8/16
I hate seeing animals dyed. Bandanas, shirts, costumes, whatever, but no dye!

9/9/26
2016 is kind of a bummer in that for the first time I'm not excited to vote and I'm not excited for the new iPhone 7.

No I don't want to follow Mark Zuckerberg and I never will. I'm still Team Myspace Tom!

9/12/16
If a number I don't know calls and doesn't leave a message I automatically block them. #howiroll



RT

9/15/16
I've never used a photo I've taken as my screen lock background on my phone. Hate people backgrounds. I prefer nature and space!

The new emojis now have single parents which is great but where is the one that shows a married couple with two cats?

Can Kendrick Lamar stop making cameos in pop songs that I like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.