Monday, February 20, 2017

Found

Notes - a life story, a love story. (Put pen to paper more!)

Steve Irwin is a spitting image of his dad.

I ugly cry-laughed during this entire post.

Love is love is love.

Lena Dunham Answers Vogue.com's 73 Questions

Not My Story To Tell. (An interesting read where Danielle Hampton talks about why she is posting less and less of her kids on social media.)

My Husband Doesn't Post About Me On Social Media (And That's Fine With Me)

This couple's Valentine's lip sync is adorbs.

A Valentine's cartoon as a reminder to treat yo' self.

The Art of Partnering. (A great read about marriage with kids from Rebecca Woolf)

Girl faces fear every day for 100 days.

If Adele's "Hello" Was About Calling Congress

18-Year-Old Rescue Dog Is Doing Everything On His Bucket List

Alternative rock in the late 90s was the bomb. I still listen to most of these songs on a regular basis.

I'd like a Kitty Roo Jumper for my next Flag Day.

I can't even with the "Grandma Gamer".

Emo Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.