12/23/16
Absolutely hate the "friend" suggestions that +Instagram does now. Sometimes you have certain friends on FB and not on Instagram for a reason.
12/27/16
I'm stressing out over what calendar to buy. I mean, 2017 will probably be shit anyway but I want to be organized shit.
1/1/17
Cheeto just licked Dustin's entire piece of pizza. Oh 2017, you jokester.
1/9/17
I don't care about likes or followers but when not a single guy liked my photo of my Women's Rally poster it kind of hurt. Support us.
1/10/17
Woke up to see Clemson won the game last night. I was rooting for little Clemmy since they were the underdogs.
1/16/17
Cottonmouth > Diamondback
1/18/17
It is just me or does the girl in Netflix's The OA look exactly like Mr. Kate?
1/19/17
I will need years and years of therapy after what I just saw in the women's restroom.
1/24/17
I loved La La Land (well, except for the ending) but I think it's way overrated. 14 noms? Ehh, kind of excessive.
1/25/17
What kind of person goes to Krystal's?
2/3/17
Isn't Lemonade all about Jay-Z cheating on Beyonce? And now the world is so excited she's prego? Babies don't fix broken marriages. #confused
I have easily consumed my weight in cough drops these last 5 days.
2/5/17
It's weird to me people watch the Super Bowl "just for the commercials" when most people don't even have cable anymore.
2/6/17
When you get caught by the league for cheating multiple times it's hard to believe any win afterwards is actually legit.
I call Marco Rubio daily and give a message to one of his interns. I don't know if it is helping anything but I'm hoping so.
I just got mad at Dustin because he wouldn't let me do our taxes. This is the kind of monster he married.
2/7/27
Star Wars theme park makes total sense. Harry Potter DUH. But Avatar? Ehh.
How do people not post political things within the last 6 mo? Are they just angry off social media or do they legit not care?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.