Monday, May 8, 2017

What My Friends Wore: Dustin


Surprisingly I think this is my first "fashion" post starring Dustin aka the man I am legally bound to for all eternity or until one of us files for divorce. 

To truly understand his all black outfit is to understand his soul. No not really. The thing is the Pens totally lost a playoff game on Saturday night and he was still in mourning and furious as all hell. But I just thought the black on black on black on black looked so damn cute that I asked if I could write a blog post about it. He agreed and here we all are. 

I got him that bad ass shirt for his birthday. Nothing screams "DUSTIN!" more than a Thrice hockey shirt. Also I love the name "Violent Gentlemen". It says yeah we totally throw down on the ice but we will also open the door for you and clean up cat vomit. At least that's my interpretation. To each his own. His shorts are that light weight canvas material and are mostly not cargo (win!). And you can't go wrong with classic sunglasses and a sweet pair of NIKEs. 

So yeah, I just thought he was looking extra cute and wanted to document said cuteness. 


Untitled

Sunglasses: Amazon
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Zappos

1 comment:

  1. I love the saying on the back of his shirt! Haha... This might be my favorite "Dustin Fashion" outfit yet! Wait, is this the first one? 😂

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.