Her sideburn is reminiscent of The Rock in the mid 90s.
There is no way anyone is murdering me before I murder them first.
Let me joy you and then annoy you.
Me: Taylor Swift is going to talk with Robin Roberts at the draft tonight.
Dustin: Maybe her next surprise is she will be the number one pick.
I don't care...like a pubic hair on a chair.
Me: People love you.
Dustin: Well that's their problem.
Sometimes I feel bad for making fun of you but I get over it real quick.
I believe in aliens but they don't believe in me.
Me: People love you.
Dustin: Well that's their problem.
Sometimes I feel bad for making fun of you but I get over it real quick.
I believe in aliens but they don't believe in me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.