One of the Orlando Instagram accounts I follow posted about Wall Crawl in July prior to it's big opening. I decided to follow them on IG as well for updates to see what it was all about. I was 100% in the minute I started seeing all of their posts. Then my friend Ashley went with a big group and their photos came out SO GOOD! Like the most photogenic group you've ever seen. So I sent some to Katie and was all "WHEN CAN WE GO?!".
They buzz you into the building and you're immediately welcomed by a rainbow of color from their company name to the umbrella's sprinkled on the wall. We followed the stairs up and were greeted by a very friendly threesome.
We had an hour to go wild and take all the photos we wanted with our own camera. They offer your very own "instagram husband" who can take photos for you as well which comes in handy if you want everyone in the shot. He also carries around a professional camera and the photos are available to view and purchase at the end.
We got lucky and had the place to ourselves. About halfway through two other people came in but besides that we didn't have to wait for certain backgrounds or feel rushed which was nice. We had the best time cheesing it up and posing dramatically. They had a wide range of backdrops and sets with props (as you can see below). I felt like Oprah (or at the very least a talk show host) whilst sitting in that fuscia chair and a half of a country duet (like the Judd's or Brooks and Dunn) during an album photoshoot with that black and white wall. HA!
The hour went by so fast! Before we knew it it was time to go. And by go I mean we went and sat in my car and flipped through the hundreds of shots we'd taken.
GO! It's totally worth it. I can't wait to go again once they've changed up the backdrops!



































































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.