Sunday, March 19, 2023

The Eras Tour has begun

Unless you are living under a rock, and honestly even those guys probably know; Taylor's Eras Tour began on Friday, 3/17/23. Ping Pong balls of what I think she will play have been bouncing around in my head for months. So, I made a list on my phone of what she will most likely play and what I hope she actually plays. I was going off previous tours where she played around 20 songs total. Imagine the excitement on my round pale little face when I read the set list is 44 songs long. FORTY FOUR. All the ones highlighted below made the cut. 

                                    Most Likely             My Pick                                 

Self Titled                  Our Song                Should've Said no        

Fearless                       Love Story              Love Story

Speak Now                 Enchanted               Enchanted  

Red                             ATW 10 Min           ATW 10 min

                                   WANGBT               IBYTAM

1989                           Shake It Off            Blank Space

                                   Style                        New Romantics

Reputation                 LWYMMD              I Did Something Bad

                                  Gorgeous                 Delicate

Lover                        Cruel Summer         Cruel Summer

                                   The Man                Miss Americana

Folklore                     Cardigan                 TLGAD

                                   August                    Mad Woman

                                   Betty                       Mirrorball

Evermore                   Willow                   Long Story Short

                                   Champagne Probs  Champagne Probs

Midnights                   Anti-Hero               Anti-Hero

                                    Bejeweled               Maroon

                                    Midnight Rain        Lavender Haze

                                    Karma                     Karma


I'm most surprised by Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince because no one ever talks about this beauty except me. So, the fact it opens the damn show is mind-blowing. I'm shocked there is only one Speak Now song on the entire set list but I did see some theories about that regarding streaming and what not. I am really excited there are so many folklore and evermore songs. I didn't think she'd go that hard with either album and I'm so pumped about it. Three full hours of Taylor songs?! April cannot come fast enough. 

I'm still on the fence about my Eras Tour outfit but I have narrowed it down to two options - mirrorball and midnights. May the best fit win. 

And speaking of mirrorballs, I never posted about my first (of probably many) Taylor inspired tattoos. On NYE I went to my girl Angela for a snake (rep!) with a mirrorball (folklore) in it's mouth. She wanted to add flowers around it so it has more of a frame which I agreed to. When she asked me what type of flowers I wanted, I sent her the 2021 Grammy's dress and then she created this beauty. 



IMG_4043 IMG_4044

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.