Feeling: Sick. Again. I could not be any more angry about being sick than I am right now. For one thing I was just sick during Thanksgiving (and 2 weeks after) with a horrible viral infection and now only a few months later I've got a full on head cold. I'm not sure if it's due to the change in weather or if it's from all the grime we touched at Universal. Probably the latter. Dustin had to call out this week too. The first time in 3 years. So you know something is off. I'm able to breathe again so I'm hoping the worst of it is over. Sigh.
Enjoying: The Sims 4! I've been playing the Sims since it was first released 15 years ago and now that Sims 4 was released for Mac earlier this week, nothing has changed. I'm still enjoying the game. The create a sim is the best it's ever been. I'm busy making so many people. Ha! I've of course got a few gripes; not enough lots, control changes, and lack of color/pattern customization are the biggest bummers. I'm hoping that the expansion packs will bring improvements in those areas.
Watching: Better Call Saul! It's so good. I mean, what a great companion show to Breaking Bad. Sure it's got some familiar faces but it's enough of it's own show to really work. I hope it does well.
Alaskan Bush People. Anyone else catch this crazy ass show? It's a reality show about a family that lives in the middle of no where Alaska. No description of the characters would do them justice. So I'll leave you with this.
Dustin and I are slowly making our way through some Oscar nominated movies as well. We watched St. Vincent last night. So good. I've seen almost every Bill Murray movie and this is definitely one of my faves. I definitely didn't expect to cry as much as I did but I'm a sap. Today we watched Birdman with Michael Keaton. It was really good! I enjoyed the way it was filmed with all the "long takes". I mean, the whole movie was just so creative and different. It might just win Best Picture.
Reading: I'm in between books at the moment. I downloaded The Girl On The Train on my Kindle after hearing non-stop buzz about it. However, I have yet to even start it. It's another thriller and I've heard it be compared to Gone Girl so I figured I'd give it a shot. The Thriller book genre is not one I usually frequent but I have been trying to step out of my book comfort zone. Fingers crossed!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.