So this top has been hanging in my closet with the tag still on it for a good 6 months. Basically, the only explanation I can give is that it came all folded up and had a bazillion wrinkles. So a few mornings I'd notice it and I'd go to pair it with something and bam the wrinkles would remind me why I haven't worn it yet. Why didn't I just iron or steam the son of a gun? Great question! I don't iron. ANYTHING. Ever. Seriously. But I finally decided to throw this sucker in the dryer and it did the trick. I finally got to wear this nude, simple, yet adorbs top! Shout out to whomever invented the dryer. You deserve a lifetime of ice-cream and high fives. I love the little detail at the shoulders and of course the pleating. I also love that I can wear it to work on a regular day or casual Friday (as seen in this photo). Moral of this blog post is don't let cute things sit around just because they need a little help to make them wearable.
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Old Navy
Sandals: Sophie & Trey

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.