I'm so happy Nicole decided to join in on this 30 Questions thing that HelloGiggles started. Although I know a lot of the answers I still end up learning something new about my friends each time they participate in these surveys. So neat!
And if you missed the others, here are the links:
Me
Katie
1. Who are your top three lady heroes?
Buffy Summers
Sarah Connor
Hannah - my niece. **Hannah is more my inspiration to do good.
2. When you were little, what did you want to be?
Rockstar. Broadway performer. Nurse. Teacher. Fiction writer.
3. Who do you think should run for president in two years?
No one. We need to overthrow the current government as it is.
4. What's the best book you've read so far this year? Ever?
I'm just going to list two of my favorites.
Watchmen by Alan Moore
Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony
5. What makes you feel afraid?
Bugs. Falling. Drowning. Losing the ones I love. Not making a difference.
6. Would you rather get lunch with Gillian Flynn or J.K. Rowling?
J.K. Rowling. I have not read any Harry Potter (or Gillian Flynn's work) but Rowling definitely seems cool.
7. What's your most embarrassing childhood memory?
My wardrobe? I honestly cannot recall an embarrassing moment.
8. If you had the option to adopt a baby fox or a baby koala, which would you choose?
Baby fox!
9. What's your dream job?
Rockstar, but not just for the cool reasons. To create, perform, and inspire has always been my truest passion.
10. Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
Apollo and Ares.
11. Who was your first crush?
Billy Idol
JTT
Gambit from X-Men
12. If you had to choose between using Internet Explorer forever, or permanently use an AOL email address, which would it be?
Um...Internet Explorer.
13. If you could be either a duck or an owl, which would you be?
An owl! Those eyes! Also, my grandmother is a lover of ducks and I would not want to be dead and stuffed somewhere in her house.
14. What do you love about yourself most?
Physically: Eyes. Curves. Mouth. Skin.
Personality: My heart. My smarts. My ability to assess the entire situation.
15. What don't you like so much?
Physically: My out of shape physique.
Personality: My heart. My anger. Stubbornness. Laziness.
16. Rugrats or Doug?
Rugrats.
17. Which house would you belong to in Game of Thrones? Like, very honestly.
I would not belong to a house. I would be a willing. "I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
18. If you got a new tattoo what would it be of?
Oh I have my ideas!19. What would you like to eat for your last meal?
Oh man! Bacon, cheeseburger, chips and dip, chocolate, ice cream, macaroni and cheese, pasta, and steak. I love to eat now! Oh, and I would be washing it all down with a bottle of Jack Daniels.
20. If you had to be on a reality show, which would you choose?
None! I do not watch any reality show of any kind.
21. Who has influenced you the most?
My husband.
22. What are your favorite lyrics?
I am with Ashley on this as I too could write a book on the subject.
If you're into evil
You're a friend of mine
-AC/DC
Watch your tongue
I'll have it cut from your head
-Avenged Sevenfold
Something told me to tell you
Not to tell me what to do
I am what I fucking am
Many have tried to change this man
Life's always been an uphill fight
Somethings I do you may not like
-Coal Chamber
I'm one with the warrior inside
My dominance can't be denied
Your entire world will turn into a battlefield tonight
As I look upon you through the warriors eyes now
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory tonight
-Disturbed
...I got one chance left in a nine live cat
I got a dog eat dog sly smile
I got a Molotov cocktail with a match to go
I smoke my cigarrette with style
And I can tell you honey you can make
my money tonight
-Guns and Roses
See me
I'm still standing
I might be bleeding
But I'm still breathing
-(HED) P.E.
Dawn shines a light on a pain untold
Scarred from the millennia
The heart that beats inside my chest is cold
Rise, I'm rising from these sands of time
By the scarab's power I am given strength
With hate in hand this misery I drink
-Iced Earth
Mark my words
Believe my soul lives on
Don't worry now that I have gone
Gone beyond to seek the truth
-Iron Maiden
If the sun refused to shine
I would still be loving you
When mountains crumble into the sea
There will still be you and me
-Led Zeppelin
23. Real jeans or jeggings?
Real jeans! ALWAYS!
24. On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
Psh, like I am going to share my plans for world domination.
25. If you were forced to open a bakery, what would you name it?
Um...I honestly cannot think of one.
26. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done on a date?
Nothing? Definitely was not interested in any of the few dates I have ever been on but that's not weird.
27. What do you hope to achieve by 50?
Just let me survive to 50.
28. What has been your best moment this year (so far)?
My decision to go to school to become a teacher. Teachers help create, 'perform', and inspire. Are you catching onto my theme yet?
29. Would you rather be stuck in traffic for two hours or have Chipotle run out of guacamole forever?
I love guacamole but fuck traffic! So yeah.
30. Why are you so amazing?
I am not amazing...
I am one impressive mother fucker.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.