Tuesday, December 22, 2015

What I Wore #37

I kept going back and forth about what I was going to wear to The Force Awakens. I mean, I never go to a Harry Potter movie in just ANY old outfit. It's thought out weeks in advance. Same goes for Star Wars. I found both my shirt and sweatshirt at Target and couldn't choose so I bought both. I'm becoming one with the force, what can I say? Thankfully it was actually cold this day so I got to wear both! My shoes were a no brainer. Dustin so perfectly gifted me these beautiful new vans for Christmas and I've been wearing them every chance I get since I opened them. The funny thing is I didn't even ask for them. I had mentioned to him in passing my purple vans were starting to  get pretty worn out. He tried to get them but the specific color is only sold in the spring. Plan B were my Galaxy Quest/Space Jam/Carl Sagan/Star Wars totally bad ass option. 

And then there are the buns. I hate to ruin Star Wars for you but Leia had to of had some hard core hairpiece extensions to create those giant buns. My hair would need to be down to my ass for them to even come close. My hair is long but no where close to being that long, therefore I improvised. I took my cronut and meshed it with Leia's famous look and voila! Mini buns! 

Untitled

Shirt: Target
Sweatshirt: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Vans: Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.