Susan, you look great. Fuck the haters.
The 10 Best Andrew McMahon Songs. Although I am a super fan of Andrew's and love 99.9% of his music, this list isn't at all what I would have chosen.
DeAngelo Williams does his daughter's hair.
IDK NOT TRUMP THO
Bernie's new video is pretty inspiring.
Behind the Scenes: Out of the Woods
Taylor Swift won Album of the Year. Again.
A meaningful birthday cake. How truly listening and putting in a little effort can make all the difference.
Best damn gymnastics routine!
The Stigma Of Doing Things Alone. I'm pro being alone. I look forward to eating alone. And shopping alone. And being in a room alone. In my car alone. Being alone doesn't necessarily mean you're lonely.
How You Love Differently When You're A Child of Divorce.
Full House meets Donald Trump
Bernie's new video is pretty inspiring.
Behind the Scenes: Out of the Woods
Taylor Swift won Album of the Year. Again.
A meaningful birthday cake. How truly listening and putting in a little effort can make all the difference.
Best damn gymnastics routine!
The Stigma Of Doing Things Alone. I'm pro being alone. I look forward to eating alone. And shopping alone. And being in a room alone. In my car alone. Being alone doesn't necessarily mean you're lonely.
How You Love Differently When You're A Child of Divorce.
Full House meets Donald Trump
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.