Celebrating Pat's new job with burger and Girl Scout Cookies as we do.

Pattern whore to stay warm! // Dustin so kindly modeled the "Best Friends" sweaters I bought for Katie and I. He loved it. Can't you tell?

Nicole and I finally cashed in our rain check. It was so nice to get in some quality time although I felt like it wasn't enough. I could've talked for another like 12 hours. Ha!

Almost all of the leaves from the tree in our front yard have fallen off. Fall in winter apparently! // New Year, new doormat. I'm pretty pumped. It's just so damn cute.
Showing Pat what Snapchat is all about. // I bundled up a little too much.
My Steelers scarf worked for the first playoff game but wasn't so lucky for the second.
My friend Mel recently went to Thailand for 5 weeks over the holidays. I just got her postcard over the weekend and could not have been more excited. My first postcard from that country! And you can't beat snail mail from good friends! // I see some of the most rad sun rises just by stepping out my front door.
Picturesque fall. People always worry about raking leaves but I personally like them scattered all over the place.
Snapchat fun! // It was pouring when I woke up so I ran out to my car (in the rain) and got out my raincoat (for me!) and my umbrella (for Dustin). I didn't want him to have to get soaked just walking all the way to his car.
Funny texts from my SIL. And I am forever thankful I don't have to poop in the snow. // A lifetime ago with cousins I don't even talk to anymore. Kind of sad.
Fucking love this beanie! And cold days! And short hair! And puffy jackets!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.