So I think us girls all have that one (or maybe two or three) clothing item hanging up in our closet for the past 6 months that still have a tag on it. I don't know why that happens but it does. I actually have had this heart top in my closet for about a year. I remember getting it around this time last year and thinking it was so cute. Except apparently too cute to actually wear. Ha! I even had this sucker in a "donate bag" because I figured if I hadn't worn it yet I never would. But then last Friday rolled around and instead of going for the cliche red or pink in preparation for Valentine's Day I thought why not dig out that heart shirt. So I wore it and guess what? I got so many compliments on it. Go figure.
Shirt: Ross
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Journeys
Necklace: Gift from Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.