1. What holiday does my birthday fall on?
Independence Day
Flag Day*
Columbus Day
Labor Day
2. What is my favorite color?
Turquoise
Coral
Seafoam
Purple*
3. What is my middle name?
Spring
Summer
Autumn*
Winter
I'm ao glad everyone got the first three right. I tried to start off pretty easy and it seemed to work!
4. What is my least favorite pro sports?
Golf and Football
Baseball and Soccer
Bowling and Hockey
Basketball and Soccer*
I tried to throw people off by putting soccer in two choices and it worked because someone said baseball and soccer. Muhaha. :)
5. Where did Dustin take me out to eat on our first date?
Outback
Denny's
Ruby Tuesday's*
Chinese Buffet
Everyone but one person got this right. I tried to make it hard by only putting PC restaurants as options.
6. What costume have I NEVER dressed up as for Halloween?
Disney Princess*
Cheerleader
ALF
Catwoman
Some picked cheerleader and cat-woman. I love Disney movies but I was never that girl that was obsessed with Disney princesses therefore I never wanted to be them for Halloween.
7. What nicknames do I call our cats?
Cheeseface and OH-Live
Cheeto Burrito ans Olive Branch*
Chichi and Oli
They don't have nicknames.
Most everyone got this one right which I was shocked by because I'm not sure I've ever said their nicknames to anyone other than them. Ha!
8. How many years apart are my brother and I?
10
11
12*
13
This one was super tough. Only Dustin got it right.
9. What is my lunchbox shaped as?
Hot Dog
Cheeseburger*
Pizza
Orange
I'm happy to report everyone knows which lunchbox is mine. But does that mean they know which food to steal out of the fridge?
10. What have I been thinking about doing?
Moving out of state
Adding another keety to our family
Cutting my hair supa short*
Buying a new car
Everyone got this one right. High five!
11.What does my perfect weather day look like?
Partly cloudy with a chill in the air*
Torrential downpour with crazy lightning
Sunny, hot, and humid
Warm with a gentle breeze
And this one too!
12. What is my favorite form of communication?
Hand-written letter via snail mail*
Face-timing so I can take funny screenshots
Texting using as few vowels as possible
AIM (door squeak open...door slam shut)
Although I love me AIM handwritten letters will always have my heart and all of you knew that.
13. Which Penguin do I have major heart-eyes for?
Kuni
Sid the Kid
Tanger*
Geno
Ok, who said Geno? I love Geno but physically he is so not my jam.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.