5/14/16
What's up with teenagers wearing dad loafers?
5/17/16
There is something about a fresh highlighter that makes me so happy!
5/18/16
I have a worn a blue shirt every day this week. Chambray, polka dots, and today it's floral. #boringobservations
5/21/16
I will never ever call Downtown Disney "Disney Springs". Ever.
5/22/16
Should I be upset that the cashier at Publix didn't check my ID for the DayQuil I just bought?!
5/24/16
Random Pet Peeve: People who put bumper stickers on the actual painted part of their car.
5/30/16
I get incredibly mad when I get the hiccups. Mostly because that are annoying but also they hurt.
Do you ever miss the WB frog like I do?
6/5/16
I had a dream that I was acting in a HP scene with Daniel Radcliffe. It was very memorable. If only I could've snapchatted the experience.
6/6/16
Between Dustin's snoring and the cats wanting to eat at 4am, I don't know what sleep is anymore. Oh and I have something in my eye.
6/9/16
I love real books, I really do BUT I'm so #teamkindle. I like being able to read in the sark and having 100s of books in one.
6/20/16
First day of summer my ass. It's been gross since April.
6/22/16
I'm just going to say it...I don't feel any difference when I use my electric toothbrush as opposed to my regular one.
I read that the new Frozen ride has a 300 min. wait time. HA. Yeah. NO. There is no ride worth that. And in this heat?! Yinz have fun.
I really admire anyone who can take video while on a rollercoaster. #skillz
6/24/16
Friday night in a bed full of clean sheets with Gilmore Girls on the TV and a thunderstorm outside!
6/26/16
I've taken an uber 3x in my dreams but never in real life. So weird.
6/29/16
I forgot my Fitbit today. What's the point in walking now? I'm just going to army crawl everywhere I go.
I wish I was young enough/cool enough to use the word "true" in replacement of "awesome".
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.