Last Saturday I met up with the Zinzi Family to cheer on Kierce for her gymnastic showcase. It was so cool to watch her out there tearing it up! She and all of the other kids looked like they were having fun albeit a tad nervous. She rocked all of her stations but I loved watching her tumble the best. She just full on ran, jumped, and flipped over. She truly lives up to her nickname 'Fierce Kierce'.
I had a good time sitting in the crowd with Katie and Co. minus the miserable heat. The whole place was not air conditioned so we were all sweating bullets. Body odor was just floating around left and right. We were all using our programs to fan ourselves. It was bad but also kind of funny. Thankfully I brought my new RTIC tumbler Dustin got me full of water otherwise I might have passed right the hell out.
I'm so glad I got to support Kierce on her big day. Go girl! You totally rocked it.








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.