I was able to make it to the gym 5/7 days which I'm proud of. Obviously I couldn't go in Thursday or Friday due to the whole hurricane thing. But even though I made it to the gym I certainly didn't push myself like I did that first week. I did have a lot going on last week but I think it was more than that. I lost steam. I got cocky since I had lost a few pounds. I need to stay focused. I'm not really sure how I'm going to do that but I've got to get my head back into the health game if I want to continue getting results.
I am happy to say that with all my bad eating last week I still lost a half of a pound. I mean, that's great. I don't want to take that accomplishment away from myself, however, I know I could have lost more. That's what frustrates me. But again, I can only go forward.
So here's to week three where I go hard. I'm going to drink all of the water. I'm going to eat healthy (ugh!) and work my ass off. Please cheer me on. I need all the support I can get.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.