Totally forgot I took these photos until I dumped a bunch of shit from my phone onto my iMac this past weekend. Clearly it's from a little while back since I am sans bangs. This is my Saturday best. It's me wanting to look put together but wanting to be casual and comfy as fuck. You get me? The jeans are my new faves. I had to go up a size because all of this weight gain so that wasn't fun but they are mid-rise so they help hide the rolls. Fake it 'til you make it amiright?! They are slimming enough to make me feel like maybe I don't look as gross as I feel. So somewhat winning. I love me a button down. It's always been a staple in my wardrobe. But the shitty thing about gaining weight is a lot of things don't fit anymore. A lot of my button ups don't button anymore which I had a good cry over and then proceeded to buy one that I could fit my giant boobs in. The moral of the story is to find items that make you feel good even when you're in the midst of trying to lose weight.
Top: H&M
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: ModCloth

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.