Wednesday, November 15, 2017

50 Things About Me

I did one of these years ago back when I had a LiveJournal. If I wasn't so lazy I'd go back through my old posts and try and find it so I could compare it to the new list I'm about to create.

  1. I always fast forward through monologues no matter how much I like the celebrity. Ellen, Conan, the Jimmy's, etc. Sorry not sorry. 
  2. I take at least one nap every single weekend.
  3. I've never done any kind of drug ever. Not weed. Never even smoked a cigarette. Nada.
  4. I haven't always been a cat lady but I'm a proud one now and forevermore. 
  5. I have 8 tattoos and plan to fill in 3/4 of my right arm. 
  6. I never hit snooze. Always up and at 'em no matter how tired I am. 
  7. I'm an only child AND a sister. It's true. It's just me on my mom's side but I've got a brother on my dad's side. 
  8. My favorite season is fall. Crisp 65 degree air, pumpkin flavored everything, layers, boots, overcast sky, and piles of leaves. 
  9. My all time favorite TV show is Felicity. Second in line is The Office. 
  10. I've never traveled outside of the country - not even to Canada or Mexico or the Caribbean. 
  11. I'm such a cheapskate that Dustin usually has to talk me into buying things for myself. 
  12. I collect postcards and magnets. My new obsession is enamel pins. (Christmas is right around the corner - HINT HINT) Oh and Funko Pops. 
  13. I used to love me some trashy reality shows but these days I only watch Teen Mom. I'm invested OK?!
  14. My weakness is sugar. I love everything sweet! Cake, pie, candy, ice cream, milkshakes. I WANT IT ALL. 
  15. I am an atheist, feminist, democrat, liberal, etc.
  16. I've had one major surgery when I was 15 and two oral surgeries.  
  17. I've never mowed a lawn with a push lawn mower. And the last time I mowed a yard on a riding lawn mower I was probably in middle school. 
  18. I have a memory like an elephant which is only magnified when I take photos and video. 
  19. I'm a grudge holder. 
  20. I always choose doing my hair over doing my makeup. 
  21. Math was always my worst subject. English was my best. 
  22. I'm allergic to hair dye. 
  23. I always drive because Dustin's driving gives me anxiety. 
  24. I both love and hate to fly. 
  25. If Dustin and I ever moved out of Florida it would be to Pittsburgh. (or Portland.)
  26. I pride myself on my preparedness. I always carry sanitizer, bandaids, tissues, floss, etc. in my purse. I've been called "A mom without kids".
  27. I don't drink. I will gladly be the designated driver or sober sister of the group. 
  28. My favorite sodas are Dr. Pepper and Cherry Coke. 
  29. I'm a homebody. 
  30. I won't ride in a car without a seatbelt on ever - for safety yes, but also because I feel naked without it. 
  31. I have struggled with depression since I was in middle school and anxiety for as long as I can remember. 
  32. I'm missing one adult tooth. My mouth was too crowded so my grandpa pulled it (he was a dentist) when I was in braces. 
  33. I wish my boobs were smaller. 
  34. I hate to sweat, therefore, I will not do any outdoor activities from May - October unless it involves being in some body of water because FL is gross AF.
  35. I've been to therapy multiple times in my teens and twenties and it helped tremendously. 
  36. I'm a rule follower who married a rule-breaker. 
  37. I never listen to the radio. I always listen to music on my iPhone or a Podcast. 
  38. I have a really hard time calling in sick to work even though I'm actually sick. I hate making more work for others. 
  39. I like all kinds of music from all different periods but if I had to choose one genre to listen to forever it would be alternative. 
  40. I'm Apple all the way. My iMac is my BFF. My iPhone is family. 
  41. I loathe guns. LOATHE. 
  42. I've never been athletic but I did take karate for a year when I was 12 (only because my BFF did) and was on the track team that same year (again only because my BFF was too). 
  43. I have a lot of weird freckles - one on my surgery scar (yeah like what?!), one on the front of my nostril but the strangest one is on the bottom of my foot. 
  44. I'm always at least 5 minutes early everywhere I go. 
  45. I'm a team player through and through. 
  46. I am an extroverted introvert. 
  47. I know narwhals are real but a part of me still thinks they are make believe. 
  48. I went to college for two years then quite for a multitude of reasons. No college. No regrets. No student loans. 
  49. I am child free because I WANT TO BE. 
  50. I still feel like I'm 19. Most days.                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.