Sunday, January 7, 2018

December Dump

Are you sad Christmas is over? 
Do you wish Christmas was all year long? 
Well, boy do I have a treat for you! 

The purpose of this post is to basically showcase all the random happenings that filled my December with joy and stress. It was a fun month but also completely overwhelming. I have welcomed the quiet of January with open arms. 

IMG_9519IMG_9520

One of the many holiday parties my work put on. We ate BBQ and took a bunch of fun snapchat pictures.

IMG_0313IMG_0249

Some very nice person dropped off ALL OF THE CHOCOLATE for us. (This is why I'm currently working out like a crazy person and eating healthy shit.) // Olive playing the role of Branch Manager. 

IMG_9232

The beautiful tree skirt that my girl Lauren MADE me. This thing is going in my will. Like it needs to be passed down to a younger cat lady when I'm dead and gone. 

IMG_9187

Cheese checking out the Christmas tree. He was great at "looking and not touching"; Olive not so much.

IMG_9518 IMG_9529

More shenanigans from a holiday work event. Alyssa and I were on a team where we had to eat a cookie off of our face, pop a balloon with our butt, and cornhole it. Spoiler alert: we did not win. 

IMG_9184

The buds had a holiday meet-up in Pittsburgh and sent us this photo that they wish we were there. So I just added us to the mix to pretend. Miss all these buds! We'll be there in 2018!

25550284_1515392121847308_6555539426345231278_n

Aren't my brother and Kaelin the cutest? And her dress!!

IMG_0155 IMG_0154

Dustin had Kierce and Aubrie try their very first orange rolls when they came over for our Thanksgiving brunch. They were nervous to try them but ended up liking it. Because duh! Fast forward to Christmas when Kierce found an orange roll candle and gifted it to Dustin. 

IMG_9826 IMG_9822

Dustin's work had a fancy ass holiday party at this really cool wedding venue. It was fun to dress up and mingle with his work peeps. Also the food and dancing were on point. 

IMG_9827 IMG_9902

We had our first ever door decorating contest at work. I was so proud of my little door because it was something I hadn't seen on the internet. Totally orig! Also it was interactive. I cut our little letters to Santa where people could fill in the blanks and "mail" them out. It was a hit but not a winner.

IMG_9840 IMG_9722

Fun with Snapchat.

IMG_9839

Yet another work party. This one was Christmas sweater themed. I of course rocked the cats and Alyssa sported the Pugs.

IMG_8392 IMG_9312

How fucking cute is Amberly all dress up?! I can't even. // Sweltering heat for the Christmas parade. 

IMG_9326

Alyssa and I volunteered to drive brand new Camaro's in the parade. It was a pretty fun work day I have to say. Top down, Christmas jams and Santa hat on!

IMG_9321

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.