Tuesday, April 3, 2018

What I Wore #72

So before Nicole and Nick's wedding I went to my trusty Target to find a dress.  I grabbed a bunch of options but it really came down to two: the one I'm wearing below and this one. I snapped all of my girls and asked which dress they liked better. Everyone except Katie liked the black one. I don't think she didn't like the black one it's just she preferred the blue. I loved them both which is why I needed some input. I bought both dresses because I loved them both so much but in the end I returned the blue one and wore the black to the wedding. I must say that the details on the neckline and sleeves and the cut out in the back are what sold it to me. Sure, the print is cute, the style and fit are flattering, but the details are everything. It was put together but totally casual at the same time. I feel like this will get lots of wear because I do feel so great in it. 

Untitled

Dress: Target
Shoes: Qupid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.