Sunday, May 13, 2018

Dustin Says

IMG_3697 IMG_3696

We need to ask for a box for the rest of my steak...so I can take it home for the cats.

I'm glad my parents didn't name me 'Russell' because all of my screen names would have been 'the love muscle'.

The cats aren't dead but sometimes I feel like they're haunting me.

Me: Can you imagine finding out your dad was a serial killer?
Dustin: Well he did kill the hopes and dreams of every family he was in.

Cheeto's got such a great coat we should have named him Burlington because he really is MORE than a great coat.

Me: The Pirates' stadium has THE best view.
Dustin: Yeah, you can get a good look at the bridge you're going to jump off of when they lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.