This is my new favorite outfit for work. It's the perfect balance of put-together-professional but not overly dressy. The little bird pattern and collared neckline make it such a timeless piece. I can also wear it in summer or fall/winter. I can't wait to pair it with some boots and legging later this year. The best part though is it's comfy as hell. The waistline and sleeves are elastic so you still have a shape without all the usual discomfort. Oh and guess what I paid for it? Go ahead, I'll wait.
THIRTEEN DOLLARS.
That's right, it was on sale for $13 at H&M. Like what is my luck?!
You can't see in the photo I took (oops) but my shoes are wedges. I usually am strictly flats but these wedges (which I will allow on occasion) caught my eye and they are very low therefore they are pretty damn comfortable. I walked around a lot the day I wore this outfit and not a single blister. Target's 'A New Day' is my new favorite line.
Dress: H&M
Wedges: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.