Sunday, May 20, 2018

What I Wore #74

This was my first casual Friday look at my new job. These jeans are my new favorite. I mean, they are actually called "power jeans" at Old Navy and I have to say I feel pretty damn powerful in them. They are absolutely the perfect straight leg jean. I also got them in a lighter denim because why the hell not. The top is so comfortable with it's light airy fabric and larger sleeves. To top it off I wore my new sandals which are so commutable. I love the mix of brown and blue. Also what makes them so damn comfortable is the blue straps are elastic so as you walk they stretch when needed. I felt casual but completely put together. I just wore this exact outfit out and about yesterday for a movie and lunch with Dustin. It's my new fave!
IMG_4368

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.