Thursday, April 16, 2020

Found

Be A Lady They Said

These National Parks illustrations are hilarious.


From the Inside Out: Being Childfree

Shania Twain Breaks Down 18 Looks From 1995 to Now

Elizabeth Warren is The Man

Tic Tac Cat

36 Throwback Pics of Mandy Moore in honor of her 36th

Mother of Two Regrets Having Children

A photographer set up a camera at a log that fell across a creek. Check out all of the animals who use it as a bridge.

35 Mind Blowing Products

Bar owner pulls money off walls to hep staff

I never thought I'd cry about a wild bird but here I am. What a cute little story.

Mae Martin - Why Are You Gay? (Also her new show on Netflix 'Feel Good' is, well, good!)

A good article on Hayley Williams by Rolling Stone.

Couples during quarantine. If you know, YOU KNOW. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.