Friday, April 24, 2020

Songs To Get You Through (Part II)

More songs for every emotion on this crazy ride we're on together.

(UPDATED) SPOTIFY PLAYLIST LINK


Ooh-aah, soon you'll get better

And I hate to make this all about me
But who am I supposed to talk to?
What am I supposed to do
If there's no you?
Taylor Swift - Soon You'll Get Better

I always could count on futures
That things will look up and they look up
Why is it so hard to find a balance
Between living decent and the cold and real?
Jimmy Eat World - Futures

Uh-oh, running out of breath, but I
Oh, I, I got stamina
Uh-oh, running now, I close my eyes
Well, oh, I got stamina

Don't give up, I won't give up
Don't give up, no no no
Sia - The Greatest

And you asked me what I want this year
And I try to make this kind and clear
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
'Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
And designer love and empty things
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
Goo Goo Dolls - Better Days

Even when you're high, you can get low
Even with your friends you love, you're still alone
We always find the darkest place to go

Wherever is you heart I call home
Though your feet may take you far from me, I know
Where is your heart I call home
Brandi Carlile - Wherever Is Your Heart

Morning falls like rain into the city life
There goes another night
Losing my breath in waves
Knowing that every crash is bleeding the hourglass
And taking the strife, from all of our lives

Say goodbye, these days are gone
And we can't keep holding on
When all we need is some relief
Through these hard times
Matchbox Twenty - These Hard Times

I'm around when your head is heavy
I'm around when you hands aren't steady
I'm around when you day's gone all wrong
I care that you feel at home
'Cause I know that you feel alone
Betty Who - Somebody Loves You

Well many a night I found myself with no friends standing near
All of my days
I cried aloud, I shook my hands
What I'm doing here
All of these days
For I look around me
And my eyes confound me
And it's just too bright
As the days keep turning into night
Alexi Murdoch - All My Days

Looking at it now
Last December
We were built to fall apart and back together

Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet? Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
Taylor Swift - Out of the Woods

Evern if you got somebody on your mind
It's alright to be alone sometimes, sometimes
It's a lo...it's a lo...it's a lonely wekend
Kacey Musgraves - Lonely Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.